KALACHAKRA TIBETAN BRACELET SILVER WHITE METAL
- Detailed Kalachakra bracelet in Rustic Finish
- Made of white metal with oxidized finish
- Measures about 1.375 inches wide
- 1 1/2 inch wide. Adjustable. One size fits all.
- Open end slides to fit most wrist sizes
- Made in Nepal
In Tibetan tradition, Kalachakra is an intricate character meaning “tenfold powerful one.” Kalachakra is considered a sign of universal protection and is often placed in the home to defend against evil spirits. Bracelet measures 1.375 inches wide with open end. Handmade by artists in Nepal –minor variation in appearance of oxidized metal finish may be evident between items, enhancing artistic identity.
The Kalachakra means - 'The Wheel of Time'. The Kalachakra is part of a system of teachings and practice conferred by the Buddha to his disciples. It is a complex Buddhist emblem symbolizing the Wheel of Time.